At Atlanta Luxury Communities, we not only work in the area—we live here too. We feel strongly about giving back to our community, and therefore donate a portion of every commission to one of several local non profits, many of which focus around Atlanta health care issues
- The Jackson Jinright Charitable Foundation to Combat Peroxisomal Disorder:
- *Peroxisomal disorder is a debilitating disease that threatens the entire body. It is a fatal degenerative disease. The most severe patients do not live to see their first birthday. Currently there is no treatment for these patients. Because this disorder is so rare, it does not receive a lot of funding from national or Atlanta health care focused organizations. With your help we can learn more about this disorder, and try to help the family's who are dealing with this rare disorder. Tax deductible donations can be sent to:
- Jackson Jinright Charitable Foundation for Northeast Georgia
6500 Sugarloaf Parkway, Suite 220
Duluth, GA 30097
- National Breast Cancer Foundation: The National Breast Cancer Foundation strives to provide educational programs and funding for free mammograms to women who cannot afford them. Our donations benefit Atlanta health care facilities and patients.
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta: Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta (CHOA) is a not for profit facility dedicated to serving the healthcare needs of children in the southeast. CHOA understands that children’s bodies, diseases, and injuries are different from those of adults, and provides specialized diagnosis, treatment and support for all children from newborns to teenagers.